- Jul 20, 2017 -
Nodular Graphite Ductile iron is obtained by spherical and inoculation process, which effectively improves the mechanical properties of cast iron, especially the plasticity and toughness, thus obtaining higher strength than carbon steel. Ductile iron is a kind of high-strength cast iron material developed in the the 1950s, its comprehensive performance is close to steel, it is based on its excellent performance, has been successfully used to cast some of the force complex, strength, toughness, wear-resistant parts of higher requirements. Ductile iron has rapidly developed to be the most widely used cast iron material after Gray iron. The so-called "iron substituting steel", Ductile Iron Casting mainly refers to ductile iron.
Carbon in cast iron precipitates in graphite form, if the precipitation of graphite in the strip-like cast iron is called gray cast iron or gray iron, a worm-like cast iron called vermicular Graphite cast iron, when the cast iron is called white cast iron or code iron, and a spherical cast iron is called ductile iron.
The chemical compositions of ductile iron except iron are usually: carbon content 3.0~4.0%, silicon content 1.8~3.2%, the total amount of manganese, phosphorus, Ductile Iron Casting sulphur is not more than 3% and the amount of rare earth, magnesium and other spherical elements.
Nodular Graphite Ductile iron is obtained by spherical and inoculation process, which effectively improves the mechanical properties of cast iron, especially the plasticity and toughness, Ductile Iron Casting thus obtaining higher strength than carbon steel. Ductile iron is a kind of high-strength cast iron material developed in the the 1950s, its comprehensive performance is close to steel, it is based on its excellent performance, has been successfully used to cast some of the force complex, strength, toughness, Ductile Iron Casting wear-resistant parts of higher requirements. Ductile iron has rapidly developed to be the most widely used cast iron material after Gray iron. The so-called "iron substituting steel", mainly refers to ductile iron.
The main components of ductile iron are carbon, silicon, manganese, sulphur, phosphorus and magnesium. The implementation of standard gb/t13295-2003 iso2531/2003, excellent anti-corrosion performance, ductility, good sealing effect, easy installation, mainly used in municipal, Ductile Iron Casting industrial and mining enterprises water, gas, oil and so on.
1. Performance comparison of ductile iron and universal cast iron pipe:
Ductile iron production process is in the ordinary cast iron pipe raw materials added magnesium, calcium, such as alkaline earth metal or rare metal casting. Casting process of nodular cast iron has continuous casting method, hot mold casting method and water-cooled centrifugal casting method, in which the water cooling method is the most advanced technology in the world and the technical performance of ductile iron in different process.
Compared with ordinary cast iron pipe, it not only maintains the corrosion resistance of ordinary cast iron pipes, but also has the advantages of high strength, good toughness, thin wall, light weight, impact resistance, large bending performance and convenient installation. Therefore, Ductile Iron Casting ductile iron not only in foreign countries, but also in the domestic widely used, in many areas of China, ductile iron in the middle and small-caliber water supply pipe has been widely used;
2. Ductile iron and steel pipe performance comparison:
Steel pipe can be divided into steel pipe and seamless steel pipe, in the water pipe in the general use of a seam tube. Compared with ductile iron, the steel pipe has the advantages of good toughness, large tensile strength, thin tube wall, high pressure resistance, long pipe and less interface, Ductile Iron Casting and the biggest drawback is the poor corrosion resistance and high price. In general, in addition to small-diameter pipes and special works such as pipe jacking works;
3. Performance comparison of ductile iron and prestressed concrete pipe:
Ductile iron and prestressed concrete pipe (suitable for large caliber pipe, the maximum caliber has exceeded 2000), with the following characteristics:
(1) Energy conservation, the main material for sand, stone, can be used locally.
(2) heavy weight, brittle texture, cutting difficulties, construction difficulty is relatively large.
(3) The working pressure is lower than the ball-ink tube 2o% 40%, 0. 15-0. 25MPa.
(4) The maximum deflection angle is 1. 5 degrees and Ductile iron can reach 3. 0 degrees, so the adaptability of the prestressed reinforced concrete pipe is poor.
4. Ductile iron and PVC plastic pipe performance Comparison:
Compared with ductile iron, PVC pipe is characterized by smooth inner wall, light weight, corrosion resistance, good anti-scaling performance and low price, but the disadvantages are also more, Ductile Iron Casting mainly the following points:
(1) Easy aging, thermal expansion, not long-term exposure to the sun, storage room temperature should not be greater than 40 ℃.
(2) Low strength, poor compression performance, Ductile Iron Casting improper construction easily caused deformation.
(3) Poor rigidity, poor deflection, easy to cause leakage.
- Analysis On Structural Temperature ...
- Steel Pipe In The Industrial Field ...
- Technical Characteristics Of Large ...
- What Are The Advantages Of Steel Ca...
- Lost Mold Machine Tool Casting Adva...
- The Classification Of Cast Iron Is ...
- The Classification Of Cast Iron Is ...
- The Classification Of Cast Iron Acc...
- Cast Iron - Heat Treatment Process
- Eliminate High-temperature Graphite...
- Casting Has Wear Resistance
- Precision Casting Precision Is Very...
- Cast Iron Made From New Pig Iron
- The Use Of Castings Has Been Expanding
- Process Method Of Precision Casting
- Wear Resistance Of Nodular Cast Iron
- Castings Have A Clear Outline Of Th...
- Precision Casting Is A Special Casting
- Mechanical Properties Of Cast Iron
- Castings Meet The Use Requirements ...