- Mar 03, 2017 -
In order to improve the surface hardness of some castings, wear resistance and fatigue strength, surface hardening can be used. Gray cast iron and ductile iron can be surface hardened. General use of high (medium) frequency induction heating surface hardening and electrical contact surface hardening
- Ductile iron quenching and tempering
- Multi-temperature quenching of duct...
- Chemical heat treatment
- Ductile iron
- Casting history
- Casting classification editing
- Casting use
- Advantages of using resin sand cast...
- Pouring process
- OEM ISO9001 Factory Machinery Metal...
- OEM Custom Ductile Iron Casting Part
Related Industry Knowledge