- Dec 19, 2017 -
Precision casting is the use of sophisticated modeling methods to get accurate casting process a general term. Among them, precision casting include:
1, investment casting.
2, ceramic casting;
3, metal casting;
4, pressure casting;
5, lost foam casting;
Among them, the more commonly used investment casting, also known as lost wax casting:
1, choose to use the appropriate melt material, which can create a melt mold;
2, in the melting mold, repeat the cycle of fire-resistant paint and fire-resistant sand spreading process, hardened shell, dry;
3, and then the precision casting of the melting inside melt away, so you can get the cavity;
4, roasting shell to get enough strength, as well as burn the residual melt material;
5, casting the required metal material;
6, solidified cooling, shelling after the sand, which can get high precision finished.
In fact, the precision casting is through the product demand or product heat treatment, cold processing, surface treatment and other means.
- Ductile iron quenching and tempering
- Multi-temperature quenching of duct...
- Surface hardening
- Chemical heat treatment
- Ductile iron
- Casting history
- Casting classification editing
- Casting use
- Advantages of using resin sand cast...
- Aluminum die-casting aluminum alloy...
- Advantages of casting
- Casting process design
- Investment Casting by Alloy Steel
- Casting surface and near surface de...
- Casting defects how to repair castings
- Factors affecting the solidificatio...
- Detection of internal defects in ca...
- Aluminum die-casting surface treatm...
Related Industry Knowledge