- Dec 15, 2017 -
Nodular cast iron in the form of spherical graphite exists, its mechanical properties far better than the gray iron and close to the steel, it has excellent casting, cutting and wear resistance, a certain flexibility, widely used in the manufacture of crankshaft, Gears, pistons and other advanced castings and a variety of mechanical parts.
In addition there are silicon, manganese, nickel or other elements particularly high amount of pig iron, called alloy pig iron, such as ferrosilicon, ferromanganese, etc., commonly used as steelmaking raw materials. Adding some alloy pig iron when making steel improves the performance of the steel.
- Ductile iron quenching and tempering
- Multi-temperature quenching of duct...
- Surface hardening
- Chemical heat treatment
- Ductile iron
- Casting history
- Casting classification editing
- Casting use
- Advantages of using resin sand cast...
- Grey cast iron's main performance
- Precision casting classification
- Aluminum die-casting aluminum alloy...
- Advantages of casting
- Casting process design
- Investment Casting by Alloy Steel
- Casting surface and near surface de...
- Casting defects how to repair castings
- Factors affecting the solidificatio...
- Detection of internal defects in ca...
Related Industry Knowledge