- Dec 13, 2017 -
Castings have a variety of classification methods: According to the different metal materials used, divided into steel castings, cast iron pieces, cast copper pieces, cast aluminum pieces, cast magnesium pieces, cast zinc pieces, cast titanium pieces. Each type of casting can be further divided into different types according to their chemical composition or microstructure. Such as cast iron can be divided into gray cast iron, ductile iron, vermicular graphite cast iron, malleable iron, alloy cast iron, etc .;
According to the different mold forming methods, castings can be divided into common sand castings, metal castings, die castings, centrifugal castings, continuous castings, investment castings, ceramic castings, ESR castings, bimetal castings and the like. Among them, the most common sand castings are used, accounting for about 80% of the total castings. The aluminum, magnesium, zinc and other non-ferrous metal castings, mostly die-casting.
Casting is a metal molding object obtained by various casting methods, that is, smelting a good liquid metal, pouring, injection, suction or other casting methods into a pre-prepared mold, and after cooling, etc., after polishing and other processing means , The resulting shape, size and performance of the object.
- Ductile iron quenching and tempering
- Multi-temperature quenching of duct...
- Surface hardening
- Chemical heat treatment
- Ductile iron
- Casting history
- Casting classification editing
- Casting use
- Advantages of using resin sand cast...
- Ductile castings working materials
- Grey cast iron's main performance
- Precision casting classification
- Aluminum die-casting aluminum alloy...
- Advantages of casting
- Casting process design
- Investment Casting by Alloy Steel
- Casting surface and near surface de...
- Casting defects how to repair castings
- Factors affecting the solidificatio...
Related Industry Knowledge