- Mar 03, 2017 -
Casting applications have a long history. Ancient people with castings and some living utensils. In modern times, castings are mainly used as blanks for machine parts, some precision castings, and can be used directly as part of a machine. Casting in the mechanical products occupy a large proportion, such as tractors, the casting weight of about 50 ~ 70% of the weight of machinery, agricultural machinery accounted for 40 ~ 70%, machine tools, internal combustion engines in 70 ~ 90%. All kinds of castings, the largest use of mechanical casting varieties, the most complex shape, the largest amount, accounting for about 60% of the total output of castings. Followed by metallurgical ingot molds and engineering pipes, as well as some of the tools in life.
Casting is also closely related to daily life. For example, often use the door handle, door locks, radiators, water pipes, wok, gas stove, iron, etc., are cast.
- Ductile iron quenching and tempering
- Multi-temperature quenching of duct...
- Surface hardening
- Chemical heat treatment
- Ductile iron
- Casting classification editing
- Casting use
- Advantages of using resin sand cast...
- Pouring process
- OEM ISO9001 Factory Machinery Metal...
- OEM Custom Ductile Iron Casting Part
- Advantages of EPC
- Castings classification
- Ductile castings working materials
- Grey cast iron's main performance
Related Industry Knowledge