- Dec 25, 2017 -
(1) Can produce a lumen, the shape is very complex blank. Such as various boxes, machine bed, cylinder block, cylinder head and so on.
(2) process flexibility, wide adaptability. The size of the liquid form is almost unlimited, and its weight can be from a few grams to several hundred tons, the wall thickness can be about 0.5mm to 1m. Any industry can melt into a liquid metal material can be used for liquid forming. For poorly cast iron, liquid forming is the only way to produce a blank or part.
(3) liquid molding parts lower cost. Liquid forming can directly use the scrap parts and chips, equipment costs are lower. At the same time, liquid forming parts allowance is small, save the metal.
- Ductile iron quenching and tempering
- Multi-temperature quenching of duct...
- Surface hardening
- Chemical heat treatment
- Ductile iron
- Casting history
- Casting classification editing
- Casting use
- Advantages of using resin sand cast...
- Casting process design
- Investment Casting by Alloy Steel
- Casting surface and near surface de...
- Casting defects how to repair castings
- Factors affecting the solidificatio...
- Detection of internal defects in ca...
- Aluminum die-casting surface treatm...
Related Industry Knowledge